Blog Archive

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Chicken Wire Tiered Stand



Tiered stands are one of my go to's when I am creating a vignette.     I have a white enamel tiered stand and a glass tiered stand......you can't have too many.     Today,    I am using a white chicken wire tiered stand to add some farmhouse charm to a vignette I am creating on the kitchen counter.


The top tier is rather small so I only have a boiled egg holder ,  a rabbit place card holder,   and a small floral bouquet.


The second tier is somewhat bigger,    so I have a black pick up truck with some silver measuring spoons in the bed.


I have the other two silver measuring spoons in a small white enamel pitcher.


I also have a small watering can and the mate to the top tier rabbit on the second tier.




The third tier is filled with more farmhouse style smalls

This tier has a pink tractor,    two rose bouquets,   and a fern.


On the back side of the third tier,    I have a set of pink and white polka dot measuring cups.


I continued my chicken wire theme vignette by adding a chicken wire cloche.    


The cloche is sitting on a stack of pretty plates and has a sweet rooster sitting inside it.


Next to the cloche,    I have a place card holder with a Bless our Home print on a wire holder.


Yes,   I added more chicken wire stuff to my vignette.....lol!     I have nickle and copper silverware in a chicken wire holder.


On the other side of the chicken wire tiered stand,   I have a hand painted metal ceiling tile.


H and I work in the yard a lot and like to wash our hands in the kitchen sink rather than go to the back of the house to one of the bathrooms.     I have hand soap and pretty towels handy for us to use when we come in from the garden with dirty hands.


When I was editing my photo's,   I thought the towel holder was too low so I put in on a little pedestal.


Before...............................................................................After

I kept my chicken wire theme going on the kitchen counter that's on the other side of the sink.......but I'll share that counter in  another post!








6 comments:

  1. Penny,
    Love how you decorated the tiered tray!! And the chicken wire cloche with the hen inside of it is precious!! Your Kitchen looks lovely!! I have been in a bit of a decorating slump lately. Don't know if it is our never ending Winter here or the fact that I have been a bit under the weather and feeling like I can't keep up with changing everything for the Holidays...... My knee has been really bothering me so getting around is an issue. I had it injected yesterday and I am still waiting for it to feel better......
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so pretty. Where did you get the wire 3 tier stand? I would love to get one. Nelda Rust

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I have a little aluminum 3 tier stand and I love--I can put stuff IN it or serve cookies in it. Perfect for so many things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny, it's all gorgeous! What a great idea to group stuff in a theme in tiers. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!